Versatile cutting around the house.
There are lots of uses for a chainsaw around the house. From pruning and felling to cutting firewood. Even our smallest chainsaws have all the features you can expect from a logging expert like Husqvarna.
Air Injection uses centrifugal force to separate dust and debris from the intake air before it reaches the air filter. This maintains power with fewer interruptions for filter cleaning.
- Air Injection
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Tool-less chain tensioning
- Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembling of the bar and the chain without using any tools.
Smart Start reduces resistance in the starter cord by 40%. With the LowVib vibration-dampening system, "two-mass principle" separates the engine from the handle-system.
- System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
The crankshaft is designed with two forged pieces joined by the crankpin. This durable design provides long service life.
- Three-piece crankshaft
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Our latest development of the engine technology is X-Torq®. New scavenging principle reduces both fuel consumption and emissions.
- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.